EVOLUTION TUCSON: Elite Kettlebell Training in Tucson

EVOLUTION TUCSON: Elite Kettlebell Training in Tucson
WWW.EVOLUTIONTUCSON.COM

Friday, June 4, 2010

Taking the Leap

Well for years now I have dreamed of being my own boss. Countless affirmations by friends, colleagues, and associates that I have what it takes to start my own business, I continually balked. Fear of just about everything took over every time I wanted to start something up. I have heard it called paralysis of analysis. I could stare at numbers and create some pretty inventive spreadsheets. The problem was in the fact that with a touch of a few keys on they keyboard I was either profiting $15,000 per month or closing my doors after 3 months. The facts were that the worst case scenario was always pretty far fetched. The problem was that my brain always held on to the fact of the worst case. I guess this is just the case of not being ready until I was ready.

Recently I was faced with a decision? Have Job or Live my dream? Let me tell you just having a job and going to work sucks! There I was standing at the top of the cliff for hours looking down in to pool of water below. All the others jumping in with impunity as I stared from the top in fear and jealous of their ability to jump carefree. Well as I stood there with my decision, I felt the rocks crumbling below my feet so it was either jump or fall into the rocks. Well I think I did a back-flip off the cliff. It was time. No spreadsheets to argue with. The details will come as the process begins.

As of today Evolution Fitness is a reality. Over the next few months the dream will be coming together. 3 clients on board with more to come. I am currently independently contracting out of Select Fitness and God willing I will have my own spot in a few months. The freedom of future is Awesome. I wish everyone the feeling I have right now. Dreams do come true.

2 comments:

  1. I knew you would pull it out! You are the smartest trainer I know. I have always looked up to you and I am now happy to cheer you on all the way to the top. Thank you for being the most positive person in both my career and personal life. I love you bro and wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danny, Congratulations! In overcoming the paralysis you have already succeeded. No doubt in my mind that your decision has already sprouted and will be fruitful. Plentiful is the garden of he who instructs others to be gardeners!!!

    ReplyDelete