EVOLUTION TUCSON: Elite Kettlebell Training in Tucson

EVOLUTION TUCSON: Elite Kettlebell Training in Tucson
WWW.EVOLUTIONTUCSON.COM

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Evolution, Dreams, and The Alchemist.



Thank you Jackie for Volunteering your time for part of my first Evolution Fitness advertisement materials.It is because of the support from my friends and family that I can take this huge venture in my life. Its kind of funny how things all work out. Last week I had a job and within a week I am my own boss. I still don't know what the road looks like around the corner but I just keep putting one foot in front of the other. I have realized that I have definitely kept my fitness goals on track over the past year but lacked to do the things that allowed me to truly follow my dreams. IF you haven't read the Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo then I stronly recommend it, I have read it 3 times in my life and each time I read it I made the decision to pursue the next chapter of my life. It is all about life and boy following his journery to follow his dreams.

I know this blog is called the Path To Strength and not Danny's Philosophy babble, but to me Strength comes in many forms, Physical and Spiritual. Me following my dreams has definitely made a huge difference in all that I do. Thanks for listening and all of your support.

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear that you are going forward Danny =) you will make it and make it good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank boom! Hope all is well for you

    ReplyDelete